I’m not sure how fast this year is going. It was just the end of June and now we are ending July. On one hand, this year is going by slowly due to the Covid-19 pandemic and on the other, the months just keep on coming. A wrap-up easily shows me the amount of work I’ve done this month and helps me keep up my goal count.
So here are the bookish things I’ve been up to this month:
This month I took part in 3 blog tours and reviewed 2 of them.
- The Bridesmaid – Vic P. Victory
- Calypso’s Heart – M.C. Solaris
- Heir of Arcadia – Deborah Adams & Kimberley Perkins
In my weekly First Lines Monday, which is a new section I started last month, I shared 4 books.
- Olympian Challenger – Astrid Arditi
- Girls of Paper & Fire – Natasha Ngan
- When the Lights Go Out – Mary Kubica
- Nine Perfect Strangers – Liane Moriarty
I enjoyed doing this month’s Top 5 Thursday. So many books to read, so little time.
- Books with Home in the title
- Books with floral on the cover
- Books less than 200 pages
- Books with numbers in the title
July gave me the opportunity to participate in a number of new book cover reveals and I had a blast hosting them.
- Damned When I Didn’t – Cherie Colyer
- Revved to the Maxx – Melanie Moreland
- A Mighty Good Man – Rebecca E. Neely
It’s been a good month for the Book Blitz. So excited to see new books being published every day!
- The Genesis of Seven – Sara M Schaller
- Where Loyalties Lie – Jill Ramsower
- Savage Beginnings – C. Hallman & J.L. Beck
- The Game Maker – Kitty Thomas
That’s all for this month! I am hoping to take part in more book-related events and do more reading and reviewing. I’ve signed up for more blog tours, book blitz, and cover reveals and cannot wait to share all the new exciting posts with you all!