It’s already level 10 of Jumanji 2020. I can’t believe it’s October. Autumn and Halloween season is upon us. Christmas is another 2 months and I can’t keep calm! September went in a flash and here are the bookish things I’ve been up to:
This month I read 4 books where I reviewed 2 and hosted an interview with the author for the other 2.
- The Witch with Nine Lives by B. Austin
- Jax by M.LJ Quigg
- Machiavellian by Bella Di Corte
- Guardian of the Sky Realms by Gerry Huntman
In my weekly First Lines Monday, I shared 4 books.
- Heart Sister by Michael F. Stewart
- Calypso’s Heart by M.C. Solaris
- Heir of Arcadia by Deborah Adams & Kimberley Perkins
- All Our Worst Ideas by Vicky Skinner
I enjoyed doing this month’s Top 5 Thursday. So many books to read, so little time.
September gave me the opportunity to participate in 2 of new book cover reveals and I had a blast hosting them.
I enjoy hosting Book Blitz as it’s always a good way to help authors spread the word about their new books.
- Revenge in the Capitol by B. Ivy Woods
- Stay by Jessica Frances
- Beginning’s End by M. Dalto
- Love is a Battlefield by Whitney Dineen
- The People We Meet Along The Way by Beth Rinyu
- Losing Forever by Tara Gallina
- Intro Laconic by W.H. Rose
- Sleeping with Shadows by Rachel Hailey
That’s all for this month! I am hoping to take part in more book-related events and do more reading in October. Cannot wait to share new stuff with you all!